Thursday 14 July 2011

Most Worn Lipsticks


Sooo I was wondering what beauty product would take
the honour of being my first official blog post and there's nothing I love more than a bit of lippy, so it was inevitable that I would
have to show some love for my faves! I wanted to show a mixture of colours, as usually on a day to day basis I'm likely to be wearing a nude shade and it wouldn't be much fun to look at four identical pictures to look at now, would it? Sooo I've picked my fave pink, nude, red and coral(ish) :)

Top L-R: MAC Viva Glam Gaga, GOSH Darling
Bottom L-R: Nars Heat Wave, Barry M #147
(Sorry about the strange lighting, I had to use flash otherwise the colours would have looked completely different!)

- MAC Viva Glam Gaga: When I first got this lipstick it was a bit of spur of the moment buy and I was unsure of how much use I would get out of it. But I can honestly say that this is probably my most worn lipstick when I go on a night out! I love that it's a bit bright but nothing too OTT as I have a bit of a phobia of wearing bright coloured makeup.

- GOSH Darling: This is my most worn lipstick of all time. OF. ALL. TIME. No doubt about it! I have genuinely gone through about 8 or 9 tubes of it. I wear it pretty much everyday and I really do think its the perfect pinky/peachy nude. I do also love MAC's creme d'nude and myth but in my opinion the GOSH alternative has a much more pleasant formula.

- NARS heat wave: So as I previously mentioned, I do have a bit of a phobia of wearing bright makeup especially lipsticks as my lips are quite thin and I think they emphasise this. However every girl has to own a red lipstick right? And I really do love this one and find it's bet worn with a simple black cat winged eyeliner look.

- Barry M #147: This is my summer lipstick and has that kind of coral-ish tone that has been so popular this summer in terms of makeup (& fashion!). I think it's really nice and wearable and goes with pretty much any eye makeup look. Lovely! :)

Thanks for reading and I hope you're all enjoying this warm-ish weather we're having! :)

x

2 comments:

  1. The Gosh lipstick is gorgeous, I may have to buy one, it's so lovley!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Barry M 147 colour! It looks really light and summery. might have to give it a try :)
    love your blog honey! and I am SO jealous of you working on a Benefit counter :P best job ever!xxx

    ReplyDelete